History

 

The Kagawa School of Agriculture, established in 1903, was one of the first agricultural training institutions in Japan. It was committed to developing and utilizing a scientific approach and the newest techniques to advance agriculture in Japan. Over the years the school grew and adapted to meet the changing demands of agriculture, culminating with its integration with Kagawa University in 1955 as the Faculty of Agriculture.

 

Since then, changes in agriculture have accelerated and many new and exciting technologies and fields of study have emerged. While the Faculty of Agriculture has continued to grow and develop to meet these challenges, the commitment to advancing agriculture, laid down in 1903, remains strong.

 

Join us and challenge the future!

 


© 2015 Kagawa University. All rights reserved.

RSS