Developing communication skills for your future
Welcome to the Global Education Lab Homepage.
2nd year 科学英語
- Classes will start/continue according to the Kagawa University Schedule. Please check the homepage for the latest updates.
- Please check your university email account everyday.
- If you are absent from class (self-quarantine, fever, etc.), please inform me and I will broadcast the class to you via ZOOM.
- Do not worry about missing class if you are ill. These are special circumstances, and your health and the health of other students is out important.
The Global Education Lab supports students that are interested in developing their English language skills for international communication and focusses on assisting Japanese students to develop the skills, confidence and character attributes to take advantage of overseas educational opportunities. Furthermore, demonstrated English language proficiency has become a more important factor in “job hunting” (就職活動), and the language and professional skills developed through this program will be needed even after graduation.
Here you will find information and support materials for my classes, additional information for English language courses and skill based courses taught in English, language learning resources, and other language learning related activities. Also you will find an overview of some of the international and language activities for Japanese students at the Faculty of Agriculture of Kagawa University.
GOALS: While we focus on language acquisition, we also help you to build skills that are applicable to your future lives using the English language as the medium to help you develop new skills.
- Academic Presentation skills
- Poster presentations
- Powerpoint presentations
- Academic reading
- Academic writing
- Computer skills
- Job hunting skills
- Interviewing skills
For the official course information, please refer to the the Faculty of Agriculture Syllabus.