Developing communication skills for your future
Welcome to the Applied Communication Lab Homepage. Students that are interested in developing their English language skills for international communication and focusses on assisting Japanese students to develop the skills, confidence and character attributes to take advantage of overseas educational opportunities.
Here you will find information and support materials for my classes, additional information for English language courses and skill based courses taught in English, language learning resources, and other language learning related activities. Also you will find an overview of some of the international and language activities for Japanese students at the Faculty of Agriculture of Kagawa University.
GOALS: While we focus on language acquisition, we also help you to build skills that are applicable to your future lives using the English language as the medium to help you develop new skills.
On this webpage, you will find:
- information about all of the the classes that I teach (required and elective) for bachelor and masters students, including study materials, including the new International Scientific Communication Program (ISC Program) [国際科学コミュニケーションプログラム],
- study materials
- students’ activities and successes
- information about the international internships that I supervise,
- independent studies,
- my teaching, research and
- my other activities.
- Academic Presentation skills
- Poster presentations
- Powerpoint presentations
- Academic reading
- Academic writing
- Computer skills
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Word
- Job hunting skills
- Interviewing skills
For the official course information, please refer to the the Faculty of Agriculture Syllabus.